VLC Media Player is the most popular and robust multi format, free media player available. The open source media player was publically r...
VLC Media Player is the most popular and robust multi format, free media player available. The open source media player was publically released in 2001 by non-profit organization VideoLAN Project. VLC Media Player quickly became very popular thanks to its versatile multi-format playback capabilities. It was aided by compatibility and codec issues which rendered competitor media players like QuickTime, Windows and Real Media Player useless to many popular video and music file formats. The easy, basic UI and huge array of customization options have enforced VLC Media Player’s position at the top of the free media players
Advantages of VLC Media player:
- Watch Youtube Videos without Ads, Means no Disturbance While Watching your Favourite Video.
- Use Loop Button To Watch a Video Again and again Many times.
- Increase or Decrease the Speed of the Video
- Take Snapshots of any particular Screen of a Song or Movie.
Let’s get Start:
- Open VLC media player, Click on Media > Open Network Stream Or Simply Use CTRL+N Keys to Open up Network URL Dialog box.
- Open Youtube, Navigate to Whatever Video you want to Play in VLC, Copy the Url of that video and Paste it in the Dialogue Box. and Click on Play.
Thats it! Simple!
To Watch Youtube Playlist In VLC Media Player
- Ensure that VLC is up-to-date.
- Download the YouTube Playlist Parser add-on for VLC.
- Once you hit the "Download" button, you will be redirected to a text file. Simply right click and click on "Save As".
- When you save the file, ensure that you save it with the extension ".lua". Now move that saved file to a proper folder depending on your OS :
- Windows : %ProgramFiles%\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist\
- Linux : /usr/lib/vlc/lua/playlist/
- Mac OS X : /Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/lua/playlist/
- Find your desired YouTube playlist and copy its URL. Paste the URL in the "Open Network Window".
- The first video will start playing and all the others will queue up.