WhatsApp Messenger is a proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging subscription service fo...
WhatsApp Messenger is a proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging subscription service for smartphones and selected feature phones that uses the Internet for communication. Apart from text messaging, users can send each other images, video, and audio media messages free of cost ( data rates apply).
There are some (unknown) tricks in Whatsapp which we don’t want to miss out!
1) SEND MORE THAN 10 PHOTOS SIMULTANEOUSLY(iPhone Users Only)
1) Install Cydia app (For this you need to Jailbreak your Iphone).
2) After installing Cydia app, open Cydia app, and then tap Search button on the bottom navigation menu to search for WhatsApp Unlimited Media tweak in the search box.
(Download link not provided because, it can only be installed through the cydia app)
3) Tap the Install button to get started with the installation process. Once done, tap Return To Cydia button to exit Cydia.
4) Done! The Pre-configured app will automatically allows you to send multiple images through Whatsapp!
2) LOCK YOUR WHATSAPP
Wanted to lock your Whatsapp app? There are plenty of applications available on the Google Play Store, but you can try Messenger and Chat Lock and Lock for WhatsApp (WhatsLock) which is the top Lock app for all messengers which is currently installed on the Phone
3) STOP WHATSAPP IMAGES APPEARING IN PHOTO ALBUM
Android users: To stop WhatsApp images appearing on image gallery you need to have a File Manager Application. Using FileManager go to WhatsApp folder, open WhatsApp images folder and create a file with name .nomedia. To do this Tap New button in the lower left, choose File and create a file with name.nomedia
IOS users: the steps are easy though.
Just go to Settings > Privacy > Photos and uncheck WhatsApp.
4) RECEIVE WHATSAPP NOTIFICATIONS ON PC/LAPTOP
Sometimes when you are working on your system , then you can easily missed out notification of your WhatsApp from Smart Phone. This trick will help you to get your WhatsApp notification on your PC/Laptop. You can use Pushbullet, which includes notification mirroring alongside a lot of other features, but if all you want is notifications on your computer, check out Desktop Notifications.
5) RECOVER DELETED MESSAGES
Whatsapp messages usually stored in our whatsapp database, which is visible to the users but adeep inside whatsapp install directory.
SD card -> WhatsApp -> Databases and look for two files named –msgstore-yyyy-mm-dd.1.db.crypt5 and msgtore.db.crypt.
To restore your Whatsapp messages, rename msgtore.db.crypt to OLDmsgtore.db.crypt. Select the database you wish to restore from the files left and rename it to msgtore.db.crypt. Uninstall and re-install Whatsapp and when prompted choose Restore. The chat file you saved with the name msgtore.db.crypt will be restored.
NOTE: Restoring an earlier Whatsapp chat history results in clearing of current chat history