Method 1 – Using 3D-Analyze 3D Analyze is a powerful application that allows to play many ...
Method 1 – Using 3D-Analyze
3D Analyze is a powerful application that allows to play many DirectX based games using video hardware officially unsupported and unable to run these.With it you can optimize efficiency, above all if your CPU will permit, although still with a low range card. This program supports Direct3D as much as OpenGL, whichever it may be to optimize your system.Now I’will show you how to install and configure 3D-Analyze main settings to play gamesfor this just follow the following steps:-
- First of all download the 3D analyze.
- Now install and run the 3D analyze.
- Now click on select option as below and then a window opens where you have to select the exe file of the game which you wants to run
- Now you can see names, vendorID and deviceID of different graphics cards. Select any one of them and enter the VendorID and DeviceID in the column at the left side.
- Just click on Run button and Enjoy
Method 2 – Using SwiftShader
SwiftShader’s modular architecture is capable of supporting multiple application programming interfaces, such as DirectX® 9.0, and OpenGL® ES 2.0, the same APIs that developers are already using for existing games and applications. SwiftShader can therefore be directly integrated into applications without any changes to source code.It is also similar to 3D analyze.
- First of all download the SwiftShader.
- * Download Swiftshader 3.0 for x86bits
- * Download Swiftshader 3.0 for x64bits
- Now extract the zip file of SwiftShader.
- Now copy d3d9.dll file from the extracted folder.
- Paste the d3d9.dll file to the game’s directory.
- Just click on exe file of your game where you placed the d3d9.dll file and Enjoy !!
How To Run Games Without Graphics Card 2015 – That’s it i am sure it will help you. If you are facing any problem then just comment below. Thanks, In this way you able to run games without graphics cards. Don’t forget to share with your friends