In this tutorial we´ll see quickest way through which you can open favorite folders and programs....
In this tutorial we´ll see quickest way through which you can open favorite folders and programs.With this trick , you´ll be able to open many folders (or) programs in a short period of time. It is really useful, at least by my opinion. Lets see how it works on my computer. In my example i am taking folder named as "HACKING2ALL" & "P.K" to open it in Alias Name(Short name).
1. Navigate to the folder that you want to make a Alias Name ( In my example i taken the folder named as "HACKING2ALL" & "P.K" )
2. Create a shortcut on the desktop as shown in the figure
3. Rename shortcuts to alias names(shortcut name) in my example i taken as "P" & "K"
4. Cut or Paste shortcuts to C:\WINDOWS.
5. Go to Run option and type alias name. In my example alias names are "P" and "K"
Shortcut Key : press win logo key + R and alias key and enter.
When you press OK the folder "P.K" will opens
What is the concept behind this trick ?
The answer is Any file (or) shortcut you place inside C:\windows folder is a command for run prompt this is the logic behind this trick i hope it will helpful to you.
Leave your comments if any trouble appears