Login to your Facebook account. Grab any Indonesian proxy from this list here then change your proxy on your browser. On Chrome for PC...
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Grab any Indonesian proxy from this list here then change your proxy on your browser.
- On Chrome for PC head to Settings > Show advanced settings > under Network, click on Change proxy settings > click on Lan Settings and tick "Use Proxy Server for your LAN".
- Fill in the address box with the proxy, and the port box accordingly. For example, if your proxy is 126.96.36.199:8080, "188.8.131.52" goes into the address box and "8080" is the port.
- Tick on Bypass Proxy Server For Local Addresses. Press OK.
- Now, go to your Facebook Account settings page, change the language to "Bahasa Indonesia" and save changes.
- Remove your Facebook last name and save changes again.
- Once you have complete everything, revert to your original language.