How to Place Facebook Chat On Firefox Sidebar If you are using Firefox, you can place the Facebook Chat at the sidebar. How to Downl...
How to Download Facebook Photo AlbumsFacePAD: Facebook Photo Album Downloader allows you to download your friends’ facebook albums, Events albums, and Group Albums, en masse, with the click of a button.
3. How to Share Flickr Photos to FacebookFlickr2Facebook is an unofficial Flickr to Facebook uploader(bookmarklet) which allows you upload photos to Facebook from Flickr.
5. How to Schedule Facebook MessagesSendible lets you schedule Facebook messages ahead of time so you can send messages to your friends, customers or colleagues in the future.
8. How to Know When Facebook Friends Secretly Delete or Block YouThis service has been discontinued. X-Friends is a unique tool for tracking friends that disappear from Facebook.
9. How to Display Selected Pictures Only on your Facebook Profile PageA little-known feature in Facebook that lets you decide who shows up in that Friends box. Click that "edit" pencil in your Friends box and type the names of your best friends in the box that says "Always show these friends"
10. How to Remove Facebook AdvertisementsThis Greasemonkey script – Facebook: Cleaner removes many of the annoying ads and updates that unavoidably appear on your Facebook pages.
11. How to Syncs Photos of Facebook Friends with Contacts in Microsoft OutlookOutSync is a free Windows application that syncs photos of your Facebook friends with matching contacts in Microsoft Outlook. It allows you to select which contacts are updated. So you can update all contacts at once or just a few at a time.
13. How to Post Your Blog Posts to Your Facebook Wall AutomaticallyWordbook allows you to cross-post your blog posts to your Facebook Wall. Your Facebook “Boxes” tab will show your most recent blog posts.
14. How to Access Facebook Chat on DesktopGabtastik and digsby let you keep Facebook chat sessions open on your Windows desktop outside of your regular web browser, using minimal screen real estate and system memory.
15. How to Create Quiz on Facebook EasilyLOLapps provides quiz creator that can be employed to conjure up these popular personality quizzes that are so widespread in Facebook.
17. How to Get Facebook Updates on EmailNutshellMail consolidates your Facebook accounts through the inbox you use the most.
18. How to Update Facebook Status from FirefoxFireStatus is a status update utility for multiple social networks, including FaceBook.
19. How to Get Facebook on Your DesktopSeesmic Desktop, Facebooker, Xobni, Facebook Sidebar Gadget, Scrapboy and Facebook AIR application are desktop applications that allows you interact with your stream just as you would on Facebook, but without the browser.
First of all open Facebook page in any web browser (I’m using chrome) and right click anywhere and select option named ‘Inspect Elements’. It will open the source code of Facebook. Press Ctrl+F and find the word password in the elements. You will find an input field whose type will be password by default. Just replace password with text and you will be able to see whatever is written in the password box.
48. How to Add Dislike Button to Facebook
Facebook allows people to like their favorite stuff but you can’t dislike things that you hate. Facebook has not introduced dislike button till now. But you can still have dislike button along with like button for all stuff on Facebook. Just install Facebook dislike 1.1 extensions for chrome or add-on for firefox.
After installation of extension, you will be able to dislike Photos, status updates etc. on Facebook.
So that’s all about 48 Facebook tips and tricks that I learned till now. Tell me which Facebook trick you like the most? Also feel free to share these Facebook tricks with your friends.