How do I get my page verified? If you’re an admin and your Page is eligible, you’ll see an o...
How do I get my page verified?
If you’re an admin and your Page is eligible, you’ll see an option for verification in your Page’s Settings. To verify your Page, you can use your business’ publicly listed phone number or a business document (ex: phone bill) to complete the verification.
Here’s a step-by-step rundown of how to verify your Page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Page Verification
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue
Facebook will then review the document with your info to confirm that it matches public records and send you a notification or email about your verification status. Usually the verification process takes a few days.