Whatsapp is now very popular messanger in any smartphone.So hackers wanna hack this and read user...
Whatsapp is now very popular messanger in any smartphone.So hackers wanna hack this and read users messages so how how can he do it.I will show you everything in very detail.Hacking Whatsapp Messages is not easy because Whatsapp encryt all data in. crypt5 format. It stores messages in encrypted database in internal storage. To decrypt WhatsApp database, there is a tiny tool called WhatsApp Xtract. It lets you to view WhatsApp messages on PC.
By following this tutorial, you will get only conversation. You will not get any multimedia records. Multimedia records are stored in SD card underWhatsApp folder.
Where WhatsApp database is stored?
If you have installed WhatsApp on Phone memory, then you can find the WhatsApp database at /sdcard/whatsapp/Databases The database files may have names like msgstore.db.crypt, msgstore.db, wa.dbThese database files are updated on every conversation you make in WhatsApp. The name of the contact and phone number may also be displayed in case of last two files.
How to Use Whatsapp without Mobile Number or Sim
Update: Whatsapp in its recent update stores database in crpyt5 format, so for decrypting database you need to convert crypt5 to crypt file.
So first you have to convert crypt5 file to crypt using Whatsapp Crypt-DB Converter or alternatively you could also use WhatCrypt
Procedure to decrypt WhatsApp database
- First Make Backup of Whatsapp Conversations.
- Open WhatCrypt App and Click on Decrypt Whatsapp Database.
- Transfer the WhatsApp database /sdcard/whatsapp/Databases msg.db files from your mobile to PC using USB.
- Now download WhatsApp Xtract tool.
- Extract the content in WhatsApp_Xtract to a New Folder.
- Now you need to download Python 32bit or 64bit version depending on your system architecture and install it for the process of decryption of.crypt file.
- Make sure you install Python under C:Program FilesPython
- Then run pyCrypto.bat as admin. pycrypto download 5mb file via a net.
- Now drag one of the databases at /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases toWhatsApp_xtract_drag’n’drop_database(s)_here file in Xtractor folder.
- After the process is finished, your default browser will open up the conversations you made.
Note : Sometimes in the end import Error would occur. In those cases just uninstall and install Python in C: instead of C:Program FilesPython