This is my most favourite part Chat with Friends through ms dos Command Prompt 1) All you need is your friend's IP Address and...
Chat with Friends through ms dos Command Prompt
1) All you need is your friend's IP Address and your Command Prompt.
2) Open Notepad and write this code as it is.....!
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
3) Now save this as "Messenger.Bat".
4) Open Command Prompt.
5) Drag this file (.bat file) over to Command Prompt and press Enter.
6) You would then see Command Prompt Showing Some Thing Like This:
7) Now, type the IP Address of the computer you want to contact and press enter
8) Now all you need to do is type your message and press Enter.
Type in the url and Hit Enter, that's it ?
Have you ever thought what happens after that ?
Lets Trace n see what happens !
Do the following :
# Start >> Run
# Type cmd
# This will open the Command Prompt
# Type cd
# Type tracert www.google.com
You can replace www.google.com with any website url.
$ First line shows the IP address of the website... $ You'll be shown steps in which the website gets load !
$ More is the number of steps more is time taken to load the website !