A pendrive 4GB or 8Gb minimum for 32 Bit and 64 Bit respectively. A Windows ISO file. ...
- A pendrive 4GB or 8Gb minimum for 32 Bit and 64 Bit respectively.
- A Windows ISO file.
- A working computer for making bootable USB.
Here is the step by step tutorial to create bootable windows 7,8 and 10 USB,
- First of all download the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available for free of cost by Micosoft Corporation.
- Don’t worry with software’s title thats is Windows 7. But this software works perfecty fine with Windows 7,8 or 8.1 and windows 10.
- Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now you have to run it.
- Now in the opend window as shown below click on browse. Now locate the path of Windows ISO file and select it then click on next button.
- Now in the next opend window you have to click on USB device because we are making bootable USB/Pendrive.
- The next thing is that you have to select the pendrive which you want to make bootable. Make sure that the your pendrive is empty. if not so then don’t worry a pop up will opens saying to erase data on your selcted USB.
- Now the only thing is need to is just to copy windows files to do so you have to just click on Begin Copying. It takes around 20-25 minutes depending upon your system to make bootable USB. Lastly when you see the message “Bootable USB Device created successfully“. That’s it Enjoy !
[alert-note]Note In order to boot from USB on any PC/Laptop you have to connect the USB and select boot from USB drive.[/alert-note]
So above tutorial on How To Create Bootable Windows 7,8 and 10 and more windows tricks 2015 are comming so stay connected with us and don’t forget to share this post with your friends thanks!. If you are facing any problem feel free to discuss in below comments.