In This Post, I’ll show you how you can easily hack into a Windows XP Computer in few seconds...
In This Post, I’ll show you how you can easily hack into a Windows XP Computer in few seconds. It may be the easiest method available on the internet. I found it two years back while playing with my PC.
METHOD 11. Turn on the computer as usual.
2. As soon as the user’s screen appears, hit Ctrl+Alt+Del Twice
3. In user, type ‘administrator’ and leave the password blank.
4. Click On OK, if the welcome message appears, then you have successfully hacked into the computer, if not then this method may not work.
5.After The Desktop Appears, Click On Start>Control Panel.
6.In Control Panel, find and open User Accounts.
7.Select The Account With Password And Click On Remove Password.
8. After you have removed the password, just restart your computer.
METHOD 2Note:- If you have a administrator account on the pc, then you can skip to step 6 and open cmd from start>run>enter cmd in run field and enter and then type in the net user username password command
1. Insert your Windows Vista/7/8 Setup Disc into CD/DVD Rom and boot from it.
2. Click on ‘Repair your computer’.
3. It will search for windows installation on your computer, wait for a while. After that it will show a list of OS, do not select any, just click in the white space and then click on next.
4. It will show a list of tools,select ‘Command Prompt.
5. After the command prompt window opens, type the following commands followed by enter key :-
If it asks for overwriting the existing file, type ‘Y’ and press enter key.
- copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\
- copy c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe
6.Remove the setup CD and restart your computer, as the user login screen arrives press the ‘Shift’ Key 5-8 times continuosly. After the cmd window opens up type in the following command.
Here ‘username’ is your user account name and ‘newpassword’ is the password you wish to set.
- net user username newpassword
7. Login using your new password
Feel Free To Comment!